I am all about the all-inclusive holiday. When I am on a holiday or a vacation the last thing I want to do is worry about money, how much stuff costs or exchange rates. Your mind should be on vacation too! You don’t have to go all-inclusive, but with the levels of service gaining much more luxury status, I have started to seek them out. My favorite luxury all inclusive holiday is the Grand Velas Resort. It is as luxurious as they get with a world famous spa that features decor that will make you want to stay forever.
Here are my top 10 reasons to stay all-inclusive:
- Stress Free – As I mentioned above who wants to think on holiday. With an all-inclusive there is no more digging in your pocket for money or credit cards. Put them away and enjoy yourself.
- Great Values – Believe it or not all-inclusives can be amazing values. You must do your homework and also make sure you know the level and class of food, beverages and activities at the resort you choose.
- Save Time – Deciding all is very daunting, but pick a package or level of service and you are over halfway there. Let an expert decide the way your day should be and just relax.
- Safety – I love to stay at the resorts and never leave. Yes sometimes I miss a lot the region has to offer, but I am safe within the nest of the resort where all is taken care of. When I travel to a luxury resort, I get used to being taken care of and when you leave that comfort you really miss it. Just stay on property and refresh yourself.
- Affordable Luxury/Smart Luxury – If you like to indulge in great wines, lots of activities or enjoy personal service, then this is for you. Choosing a place like Grand Velas will meet all of your needs and you can be smart about your holiday without worry. Use those extra funds for more spa treatments!