My name is Ava Roxanne Stritt, and I’m a freelance travel writer, travel editor and luxury spa lover! I have been called the most influential person in the world for spa travel and also a top authority on luxury travel. My fans say I am responsible for turning the Spa Day into a Wellness Adventure!
Spa Travel Gal Ava believes that Spa, Travel and Skincare Experiences
are not a Luxury,
but Essential to a Healthy Body and Mind!
Recently I have been quoted in USA Today (along with Pauline Frommer), and also in Fox News, LA Times, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Los Angeles Times, Spa Week, Parade and the Atlanta Journal Constitution just to name a few. These quotes have concerned spa, travel, skincare, family travel, fashion, travel technology, mom topics, green initiatives, parenting and various other women’s topics. As a freelance writer my articles appear in both print and online publications that include CBS News, Travelocity, USA Today, LA Travel Magazine, Upscale Living Magazine, Elevate Magazine, Bulkhead Magazine, Spa Week, Working Mother Magazine, iExplore, H Magazine, Destinations Travel Magazine, Vital Magazine, Examiner and More.
Also I am the Travel Editor for Hope for Women Magazine! Please let me know if your client wants to collaborate with this very influential targeted publication!
- To see a Sample Portfolio of my writings visit Muck Rack and Ebyline!
- USA Today’s Spa Expert, 27 million UVM, “Vote for Your Favorite Hotel Spa”
- USA Today’s Health & Wellness Retreat Expert
- Travelocity’s Original Gnational Gnomad, 1.2 million – Inspire
- Ava Roxanne Stritt was a Finalist for a Shorty Award for Journalism
- Ava Roxanne Stritt was chosen as an Original Travelocity Gnational Gnomad
- USA Today, 27 million UVM, “Vote for Your Favorite Hotel Spa”
- Florida Buzz Report, Marriott Hotel Blog, “Turn Your Florida Vacation into a Wellness Vacation”
- CBS News Atlanta News Journalist Winner
Be sure to leave a comment or contact me if you have a great tip of your own. Also be sure to stay connected by becoming an Ava’s Insider and please follow me through my social networks. I look forward to hearing from you.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
Any type of compensation or in-kind received may somewhat influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog but the views are always my own. I try to be informative and give the information that my readers demographic will want to know. That content, advertising space or post will always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is rarely compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics, so most information is just my own rantings. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger’s own.
You may remember me from my blog My Skin Concierge, but now on Spa Travel Gal I can provide you with even more of those things we love and a few items we should just know more about..like our health.