Taj Unveils New Website
· Taj has launched a new revamped version of its website with the goal of enhancing the guest experience right from the time they start planning their travel. Designed with the signature Taj touch, the new www.tajhotels.com not only foregrounds unique stories from Taj hotels and destinations, but also integrates unbiased reviews from TripAdvisor and authentic traveler recommendations to inform and inspire the site visitors.
Discover the wild side of Nepal at Chitwan National Park (Opened April 1, 2016):
· There’s no denying that Nepal has had a mystical allure for travelers and has long been regarded as a nirvana for trekkers. With a topography that oozes adventure, people have ceaselessly flocked to this tiny mountain nation for their adrenaline fix.
· Nestled across the Rapti river, the luxurious Meghauli Jungle Lodge by Taj is the perfect abode with serene, jungle surroundings to relax and rejuvenate in between the exciting Taj Safaris. Sustainable thinking is at the core of the Lodge’s operations and is embedded across various facets from the décor to food to experiences. The Meghauli Jungle Lodge offers spectacular views of the park as well as the Rapti river.
· Guests can stay in a combination of 16 independent villas that boast private plunge pools and 12 hotel-style suites. The architecture smoothly blends fine touches of contemporary designs with natural surroundings.
Recent new property openings:
· Taj Santacruz, Mumbai opened in January 2016 – a stylish, contemporary luxury five star hotel, basking in an enviable location that serves both North and Central Mumbai.
o Featuring spacious hotel rooms, an array of dining options, sophisticated meeting facilities, health club, Jiva spa and salon. Ideal for business or leisure, the hotel offers the ultimate in comfort and luxury in Mumbai
· Vivanta by Taj – Guwahati, Assam opened in December 2015:
o The gateway and hub for sound commerce and the finest experiences that the 7 sisters have to offer in terms of culture, performing arts, music, food, folklore, adventure. The hotel would also be the preferred social address for the best and brightest events in the city.
· Taj Bangalore is located next to Kempegowda International Airport, and is the newest offering in the luxury segment by Taj hotels opened on December 21st, 2015:
o With carefully crafted unique design features, the 154 rooms offer state-of-art technologies to add a contemporary touch. With 3 restaurants offering different cuisines, Indian, Asian and an all-day dining, and Jiva spa to relax after a hard day’s work, the guests will be spoilt for choice.
Exceptional Swimming Pools at Taj:
· The Zodiac Pool at Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur
o Umaid Bhawan Palace, declared the world’s best hotel of 2016 by TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice, is not only a breathtaking art deco styled palace, but it also boasts of a luxurious indoor pool, fit for kings!
· The Taj Mahal Palace at Mumbai
o The large outdoor swimming pool at The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai is an oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Mumbai. Surrounded by the architectural grandeur of this property, the oval shaped pool, lorded over by two lion fountains is a bucket list worthy experience.
· Vivanta by Taj Madikeri at Coorg
o In the Luxury Bliss Villa, one will step into 3300 sq ft of pure pleasure. Guests can dip into their own 4 ft-deep heated plunge pool and enjoy the sense of infinity by gazing up at the luxury of high ceilings while the large bay windows frame the beauty of the evergreen rainforest view.