With so many of my friends at CES 2016, I started to think about what life-changing technology I have encountered this year in the world of hotels. While staying at the Aria resort, I was amazed at how much I love the room (more on that later). Can you imagine a room with so much to offer right outside it’s door that made one want to never leave?
My experience with modern day hotel room conveniences at ARIA Resort & Casino involved their collaborated with Crave Interactive to create the largest-ever installation of the provider’s in-room hotel tablets. This really make the rooms and suites in this AAA Five Diamond luxury hotel have the best technology I have seen in the past year in a hotel room.
What all can one do from these tablets? Well apart from opening all the curtains in the room from your bed (to try and wake your partner) the service they provide is almost unstoppable.These tablets will offer a personal guest experience such as digital in-room dining (room service), one-touch spa treatment appointments and all the news ones could want in many languages.
Take a look at some of the best points about the new tablets:
· Dining. Guests can order from a full in-room dining menu, schedule breakfast delivery for the next morning and even book restaurant reservations directly through the tablet.
· Housekeeping. Launching in April, housekeeping integration capabilities will have requests for turndown service, extra towels and pillows or a rollaway bed at guests’ fingertips.
· In-Room Packages. For special occasions and celebrations, guests can order in-room packages, extending personalized experiences directly to their guestroom or suite.
· Spa. Those looking for ultimate relaxation can view The Spa & Salon at ARIA’s entire menu of services and reach out for a therapist’s consultation to book a day of pampering.
· In-Room Controls. With one touch, guests can adjust room lighting and temperature to their liking or set a personalized wake-up call that might include the television turning on to their favorite channel as the curtains sweep open to reveal the Las Vegas sun. When it’s time to say “good night,” one touch will close all the curtains and turn off every light.
· News. Guests won’t have to miss any breaking news while away from home, as ARIA’s tablet offers access to thousands of publications from around the world through the PressReader application.
· Communication. The tablets make it easy for groups traveling together to stay up-to-date on their itineraries, even offering multimedia messaging with graphics and video, ideal for meeting hosts.
· Language. Catering to ARIA’s international clientele, each tablet is available in a variety of languages, including English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian and German.
“From its inception, ARIA has been committed to providing both a luxurious and technologically advanced experience,” said Shannon McCallum, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino. “We continually seek out ways to improve the guest experience and improve our offerings as trends and technology change. These new tablets are a testament to that pledge.”
ARIA’s Crave tablets will be offered in all 4,004 guestrooms, with further customized services for Deluxe Rooms, Tower Suites and Sky Suites’ guests. I stayed in one of their Tower Suites and was blown away at all the amenities in the room. They stop at nothing to make sure your entire stay is as comfortable as possible from a bed you just want to sink into and never leave to a heated toilet seat that only was heated when the room demanded it due to the temp.
Head to Aria Resort and Casino for a taste of the best in luxury technology! Wonder what MGM Resorts will bring us next?!?!