Mexico is a wonderful place which comprises of epic landscapes from beaches to that of the jungles; it encompasses snowy hills and mountains to that of stunning deserts. My husband and I were lucky enough to visit Mexico this past year. You can see us above at at the ancient ruins of Tulum. We stayed at the amazing luxury all-inclusive Grand Velas Riviera Maya, where I discovered the Grand Velas Riviera Maya Spa! There are so many luxurious Mexico resorts and hotels in this area. This spa is truly a work of art that will leave you feeling like you have gone to spa heaven. Check out the Cenote Spa to see amazing luxury spa design. If you are planning a trip to Mexico then there are certain crucial things that you should take care of. You should prepare well so that you can enjoy your holiday to the core. Holidays in Mexico can be grand (& warm)!
The top prior things you wanted to take care of before leaving for you holidays are –
• First thing is do plan check the weather condition. Summers in Mexico, the temperature stays between 20°C to mid 30°C and in winters the temperature max 28°C. You can experience a little bit of rain during June and October, but most of the time clear sky. So take the proper clothes and do the packing accordingly.
• Second is before you leave; ensure that your passport is ready. Check out the different flight options and choose the flight which is suitable to your needs. Check out the flight details, airport details, flight timings and other required information and keep them handy. Check out the local holidays too so that you can plan accordingly. There can be a holiday in another country that you may not be aware of before your travels. This could effect your own travel due to unexpected crowds, etc. Make sure that you convert some currency as well before you arrive at the airport or a larger local band. You can also visit gov.uk for detailed information regarding entry to Mexico or any country you are planning on traveling. This would also be a good place to check for any alerts concerning warnings about travel to any areas. Recently it helped me decide which trips to take myself.
• Third is planning your holidays in Mexico, there is plenty of options from affordable guesthouse and hostels to luxurious Mexico resorts and hotels. You can find guesthouse and hostels in Roma and Conde areas, mid-range accommodations in Alameda and Plaza de la República areas and luxurious Mexico resorts and hotels in Polanco and the Zona Rosa. Here are some of my recommended Mexico resorts and hotels, Iberostar, Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort & Spa, Hacienda Encantada, Royal Playa del Carmen, Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta , Banyan Tree Mayakoba, Secrets The Vine Cancun and JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa.
• Last but very important thing you want to figure out is the places you want to visit. And it’s always better to pick out the places you want to see, before reaching the destination. If you are a nature lover then you should check out the picturesque places to visit in and around the city and if you are an adventure lover, then you should be prepared to fall in love with the adrenaline activities such as deep-sea fishing, horseback riding, scuba diving and other aquatic sports. Finally, the cuisine of Mexico delivers sense of gratification to the travellers. You should not miss some of the delicacies of the Mexico City for sure! Here are recommended places you should visit, Acapulco,Guanajuato, Dias des los Muertos, Oaxaca,Cozumel, Los Cabos, Palenque, Copper Canyon, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Teotihuacan.
• Another fun yet convenient option are vacation rentals which are quickly rising in popularity. If this is the route you might be interested in, Sea Side Mexico offers a lot of great variety all throughout Mexico.