- 8 ounce canned plain pumpkin
- 10 almonds
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1/8 teaspoon of olive oil
- Food processor
- Container with tight seal lid
- Toss almonds into a food processor and blend until they are of a fine texture. Or simply buy almonds already ground.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and mix on low until blended. You can also simply stir it up with a spoon.
- Apply a thin layer of the mixture over your face and other dry areas such as elbows and knees. Sit back and enjoy the refreshing smell.
- Leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Rub in a bit to get the exfoliating effects before rinsing off. Towel dry.
- A mask will keep for about three weeks in the fridge. Always stir well before applying to a warm face.