Relax, detox, indulge. The sign of a truly great vacation is one that leaves you with a sense of balance and restoration upon returning home – rather than needing another vacation to recover from your vacation! What better to assist you in that mission than luxury and wellness spas in exotic getaways!
InterContinental Hotels and Resorts’ Asian, Middle Eastern and African properties offer a range of luxurious treatments and experiences that will excite even the most seasoned spa-lover.
See below the 5 Best Luxury and Wellness Spas in an Exotic Getaway from InterContinental Resort
- Tucked away in Hua Hin, the exclusive Thai beachside destination favored by the Royal Family and locals alike, Spa InterContinental at InterContinental Hua Hin Resort promises a spa experience steeped in elegance.
- What to Indulge In: Spoil yourself with the Signature Spa Ritual, complete with a Thai Fusion massage that transports you to a state of serene mindfulness and bliss.
- Paying homage to tradition, Deep Nature Spa by Algotherm at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa uses premium Algotherm spa products, combined with centuries-old Polynesian Hei Poa products, for its traditional massage treatments.
- What to Indulge In: Surrender your aches and pains to the spa’s signature Deep Nature treatment.
- Enveloped in the infinite beauty of the Fiji islands, Spa InterContinental at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa promises a haven of peace.
- What to Indulge In: Drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean under the thatched roof of a traditional cabana, as your therapist calms your mind and body with the exotic, tropical aromas of Pure Fiji products.
- Infusing modern spa treatments with ancient rituals, the Yuj Spa at InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort specializes in Ayurvedic treatments, drawing upon more than 5,000 years of wisdom.
- What to Indulge In: With cocoon-like treatment rooms, a hammam (Turkish sauna), steam room and a beauty salon, enjoy a tailor-made romantic experience with your significant other.
- Nestled amidst the peaks of Mount Lebanon, the picturesque InterContinental Mzaar Lebanon Mountain Resort & Spa is a 1,500 sqm luxurious haven featuring the Les Thermes du Mzaar Spa.
- What to Indulge In: The full-service European-style spa combines medically supervised remedies with beauty therapies. Standout treatments include aromatherapy, Shiatsu, Thai & Ayurvedic massages, body treatments and facials.