Relax and rewind with a spa break in the capital, where you’ll find the sleekest, sophisticated spa’s in the country. Amidst a frantic work schedule finding time to detox and refresh is essential, and the following five fit the bill perfectly- guaranteeing you won’t fail to be blown away;
1. Shoreditch House is well known for it’s edgy style and sophistication, as a private members club it screams exclusivity making it’s spa evermore irresistible. ”Edgy” epitomises the East London spa perfectly, with statement-making and hip design it offers a slice of the unique to your spa visit. Even its name “Cowshed” is daringly different to your decidedly average and plain spa’s that litter the capital. Designed to evoke intrigue, this spa channels a more natural and down to earth atmosphere. Treatments range from all areas of the body and at affordable prices too! The “Cowgroom” is a real treat, with two therapists at your side to pamper you from head to toe. You’re given the full treatment, from facials to eye lash tints you’ll leave the spa feeling like a different woman.
2. If luxury is what you’re after you won’t fail to be impressed with the famous Dorchester Hotel. Not only is it a magnificent hotel, it also has it’s own spectacular spa that attracts the likes of celebrities. Expect 1930’s Art Deco glamour infused with a contemporary elegance, creating a decidedly sleek and cool atmosphere. Features include a chandelier made entirely of South Pacific pearls, an opulent setting fit for royalty. You’ll leave the Dorchester feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
3. Prepare to be utterly entranced by The Porchester’s magnificent 1929 building, making it a true authentic spa experience. The spa prides itself on its no nonsense treatments, so forget the pretentious details that many up market London based spa’s tend to endorse. Attracting the likes of local men, this spa doesn’t fit your stereotypical envision of a London spa- which is what makes it so special.
4. Thai Square Spa brings the feel of the exotic to the rainy scenes of London town, in it’s lavish and idyllic venue located in Covent Garden. Offering a range of traditional Thai treatments, you are treated to the real deal here with facials, body wraps, hair remedies and general basic beauty services.
5. If one word defines Espa life spa’s at Corintha it’s luxury. Enter a world of sheer sophistication as you’re surrounded by the most extravagant design you’ll have set your eyes on. Sleek black marble, ice statues, thermal pools and more- Espa is a true state of the art spa that will exceed even your wildest of dreams. Espa boasts that it’s the next generation of spa, which isn’t hard to believe.
Elle works for No1 Traveller an airport lounge in London Heathrow, offering luxury travel guides to people flying into London. They also offer spa travel girls and guys some exciting luxury travel spas for the ultimate pre-flight spa treatment experiences. This Spa Travel Gal is ready to go to London!