If you are short of cash, but you still want to pamper yourself, you should check out these quick easy tips to enjoy a spa day session at home. So, start by washing your face with a gentle cleanser. Afterwards, you can follow the following steps for a spa at home!
- Deep condition your hair. Do it the way you always do, but simply slow down the procedure.
- Take a shower. Well, you can shampoo and condition your hair and use a scented body wash to soften your skin. Afterwards, you can simply fill up your tub with warm water and rest. To get the spa feel, you can add some flowers and let them float around you.
TIP: While choosing floating flowers, make it a point to look for ones flowers that smell good!
- Moving out of warm water, you should focus on your eyebrows. Plucking them will be less painful at this point because warm water has opened up your pores.
- A steam facial is optional, but if you have planned the entire day to be your spa day, you should opt for it. A steam facial isn’t difficult, but yes, it is a time-consuming process. So, if you want, you can skip it.
- A face mask is a good option and should be on your mind. With adequate instructions given on the bottle, you shouldn’t find it difficult. You can even make a face mask at home.
However, if you do not want to make a face mask at home, visit Neiman Marcus and look for your bottle from Exfoliator, Facial Masks & Mud Mask | Neiman Marcus. They always carry the ones that will give you the most bang for your buck and time. While shopping at Neiman Marcus, don’t forget to use Neiman Marcus coupons for discounts from Chameleon John at the store.
- Moisturizing your face and body is a must. For this, you can choose a scented body lotion.
- Put an ice cube in a plastic bag and gently rub it on your face for some time. This will help in toning and plumping the skin of your face. You can continue with the process until your skin dampens.
- To keep yourself fresh, you can carry out your basic activities like brushing your teeth, use mouthwash, floss your teeth and so on. This is quite basic, but will help you feel fresh.
- Giving yourself a pedicure is a good thing. So, fill a bowl with warm water and leave your feet in it for some time. After 5-7 minutes, take them out and dry them. Next, you can remove any nail polish and then re-paint a new color of your choice on them. Pedicure is a long process, but your spa day will be incomplete without it. So, don’t skip it.
- Like pedicure, manicure even is important, and you surely have some knowledge about it. So, go ahead with your plans and give yourself a manicure.
To get the perfect spa touch, you can even buy long spa robe, spa towel and other accessories from Neiman Marcus.
Apart from this, what else one should do to enjoy a spa day at home? Please share your thought too.