IF IT’S SUNDAY, IT MUST BE BRUNCH AT THE RITZ-CARLTON, BUCKHEAD
Sunday Brunch at The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead captivates palates and imaginations with an unparalleled array of dishes and delectables, including new summer specialties made with locally-grown ingredients. Presented in a delightful setting, with gracious service and live music, Sunday Brunch is a longstanding tradition for guests of the hotel.
With more than 50 selections perfectly prepared and artfully presented, there are treats for all tastes, ages and appetites. The executive chef and his culinary team present many new items every Sunday* so guests will always find much to enjoy, as shown in the examples below:
· Seafood on ice including Jonah Crab claws, King Crab legs, Malpeque oysters and Gulf shrimp; smoked fish and Gravlax; three types of caviar with traditional garnishes; and an assortment of sushi
· Local and imported cheeses; charcuterie; antipasti, cold salads and fresh summer fruit
· Traditional breakfast favorites, and omelets made-to-order by a chef while guests watch
· Chef carving stations with roasted meats and fish—perhaps Roast Beef with House Made Horseradish Cream or Salmon with Roasted Tomato Aioli
· Chef’s choice of vegetables, risotto and pasta—recent selections included Green and White Asparagus with Tomato Caper Relish; Truffle and Mushroom Risotto; and Potato Gnocchi with Spring Peas and Fava Beans
· Local artisan jams and jellies, freshly-baked breads, muffins, Danish, croissants and bagels
· Our pastry chef’s unrivaled summer desserts on small plates ideal for tasting more than just one—Strawberry Shortcake; Coffee Crème Brulee; Carrot Cake; Chocolate Mousse with Raspberries; summer fruit tarts; and house made chocolate candies
New for August and September: The Bubble Bar. Guests may select Rotari Brut, a refreshing Italian sparkling wine made of 90% Chardonnay and 10% Pinot Nero grapes, or Louis Perdrier Blanc de Blanc, a lively French sparkling wine with pleasing balance and plentiful bubbles. Next, find favorite flavors or experiment with new tastes from our presentation of Marie Brizzard Crème de Cassis, house-made bitters, fresh fruit purees and assorted berries, fruit and citrus, to create a fresh, hand-crafted Bellini, Kir or classic bubbly cocktail.
Sunday Brunch is offered weekly from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The cost is $59 per person, and includes valet parking. The Bubble Bar is an additional $15 per person. All prices are exclusive of taxes and gratuities. For reservations, please call the hotel at 404-240-7035 or visit www.opentable.com.
The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead is located in fashionable uptown Atlanta, the city’s most prestigious residential neighborhood.
For information or room reservations, please call 800-241-3333, the hotel at 404-237-2700, a travel professional or visit www.ritzcarlton.com/buckhead. Check out other menus here!
The Bubble Bar addition is just the reason to gather up your gal pals for a girls brunch at the Ritz Carlton Buckhead Sunday Brunch! Then after brunch head to the Spa! News Alert – the Ritz Carlton Buckhead Spa is expanding and will be ready later this fall. Stay tuned here for all the spa news!
My recommendation for a lovely addition to the day!