Have you ever been to the Turks and Caicos? I have not been and recently decided that this has to be the year to visit. Should you make it your year to visit Turks and Caicos too? How did I decide that this was the year to visit? I did my research and came up with the top 5 reasons to visit Turks and Caicos in 2017!
- Luxury Resorts – Turks and Caicos is full of luxury resorts. We all know that is is my top way to travel. Luxury travel is amazing on the islands and it can be perfect for you too. One of the best places to stay in Turks and Caicos are luxury vacation rentals.
- Luxury Spas – Of course this was on my list of reasons to visit. I found many during my research of various types. You have your regular luxury spas like Spa Tropique and also places like the Retreats Yoga and Wellness Center. Both of these choices can help you find your ZEN.
- The Climate – During the cold winter months, you know that you have warmer climates on your mind. Well Turks and Caicos has just that – warmth. Turks and Caicos has a true marine tropical climate which will never have you reaching for your socks. Flip flops are all you will need here. Their mostly dry and sunny days have great temps all year long. In the summer the temperatures are hardly ever over 91F and in the winter it is rarely below 64F.
- Festivals – Turks and Caicos is know for drawing large musical performers. Many times these events involve a festival of multiple artists and events lasting either a few days to a week. These are usually during their busy season which is the winter months. Another type of famous festival there is the annual Conch Festival each November. It is a celebration of the Turks and Caicos most known symbol and a main export. This marine snail is a big commerce item for business here and has also been a huge part of local food for many years.
- Beaches – Some of the best beaches in the world are at the islands of the Turks and Caicos. Have you heard of Grace Bay Beach? Many of the largest names in travel have named Grace Bay Beach one of the top beaches in the world – making it perfect for those that like to fly and flop. Just hop off the plane throw on your bathing suit and do nothing but relax on the beach with a good book and soak up the sun!
Now I am stoping at the top 5 reasons to visit Turk and Caicos, but there are a ton more. Planning a trip there is extremely easy. It is only around an hour flight from Miami and about 2 1/2 hours from New York. Can you imagine being in paradise in that short of amount of time? Say goodbye to your snow boots and plan that trip today!
Related: Best Beaches