In celebration of Valentine’s Day, Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta is delighted to offer invigorating and indulgent spa packages and an enticing dinner menu with a memorable live music experience.
Guests will enjoy a variety of romantic offerings available at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta from February 12 through February 19, 2014.
Designed with two tables, side-by-side massages are available in the intimate Couple’s Retreat Room.
· Reserve a 50 minute Oriental Massage (USD 300 per couple, plus gratuity) or 80 minute Oriental Essence (USD 400 per couple, plus gratuity)
o To enhance the Valentine’s experience, choose a 30 Minute Full Body Gentle Exfoliation for two (USD 150) and enjoy two glasses of champagne (USD 30)
In the luxurious VIP Couples Suite, you and your loved one will enjoy side-by-side massages:
· Reserve a 50 minute treatment of your choice (USD 340 per couple, plus gratuity) or 80 minute treatment (USD 450 per couple, plus gratuity)
o To enhance the Valentine’s experience, add a 30 minute Couples Bath with a glass of champagne for two (USD 130)
Reconnect with your significant other with the “Sweet Serenity Package,” inclusive of:
· Rose Petal Foot Ritual
· Full Body Gentle Exfoliation
· After a soothing shower, couples enjoy customized 80 minute massages
· USD 595 per couple for two hours plus 20% gratuity in the VIP Couples Suite
The “Romantic Suite Experience” includes:
· Rose Petal Foot Ritual and Couple’s Bath
· Full Body Gentle Exfoliation
· Side by side customized 80 minute massages
· Two glasses of champagne
· Scented Bath and Shower Oil and Scented Candle (scent aligned with that of the massage treatment) to relive the experience at home.
· USD 890, 2 hours and 40 minutes plus gratuity in the VIP Couples Suite
Couples looking for an exciting and romantic dining experience can choose from a variety of packages available in the hotel’s Café & Bar and Taipan Lounge. A lavish Be My Valentine, four-course candlelit dinner is priced at USD 75 per person plus tax and gratuity and will be served from 5pm to 9pm in the Café & Bar from February 14 through 16, 2014. The menu includes:
· First Course: King Crab Salad, Cucumber Truffle Aspic and Avocado Mousse
Loose Leaf Baby Salad, Ribbon Vegetable Strawberry Vinaigrette
· Second Course: John Dory seared with Black and White Garlic, Butter Poached Crayfish and Baby Organic Vegetables
Roasted Rib Eye with Caramelized Onions, Chanterelle Mushrooms and Young Carrot
· Third Course: Herb Roasted Lamb, Thai Baby Eggplant, Sheep Milk, Sugar Snap Peas, and locally grown Micro Vegetables
Poached Lobster, Carrots and vadouvan puree, and fresh fava beans
· Dessert: Chocolate Coconut Cake with Passion Fruit Sauce
· Three-glass wine pairing available for an additional USD 40 per person.
For those looking forward to a lasting Valentine’s Day experience, couples are invited to the Taipan Lounge for a special live performance by award-winning artist Joe Gransden on Friday, February 14, 2014 starting at 8pm. The Taipan Romance Package includes VIP seating, a bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne, three savory snacks and one dessert, priced at USD 150 per couple. For the ultimate Valentine’s Day experience, guests can reserve the Be My Valentine four-course dinner and the Taipan Romance Package, package together for USD 250 per couple, available on February 14 only.
For restaurant reservations, please call +1 (404) 995 7545 or email email@example.com. For spa reservations, call +1 (404) 995 7526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta is located at 3376 Peachtree Road NE.
Housed in an iconic building designed by celebrated American architect Robert A.M. Stern, Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta soars 42 stories above the Atlanta skylineand offers sophisticated, residential elegance in its 127 spacious rooms and suites. The intimate hotel features a blissful 15,000-square foot spa, indoor lap pool, fitness center, extensive meeting and event space, The Café & Bar for exquisite dining and Taipan, serving specialty cocktails. The sought-after Buckhead location is steps away from the region’s top dining, chic designer boutiques and cultural attractions.