Enjoy these top yoga tips for all from the very balanced Head Yoga Instructor MACKELL of the St. Kitts Marriott Resort and Casino in St. Kitts, BVI.
- How to Keep Cool in the Heat – Be sure to always wear loose fitting clothes that also allow the body to breathe. Also ensure that you are hydrated.
- How to avoid losing your balance – Stay focused with deep breathing and take those deep breathes from your diaphragm as you focus your mental energy.
- First timer or been a while? – Know your body’s limit. Stay focused on yourself and not those around you.
- How to prevent injury – Always stretch and use only slow movements between different positions. The key is to make smooth transitions.
- How to enjoy the experience to the fullest – First and foremost relax, focus on the moment that you are in and enjoy your surroundings.
- Try a Yoga Vacation – Both St. Kitts Marriott Resort and Casino and Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort have lovely outdoor yoga classes where you can refresh yourself with a yoga class while the ocean breeze blows in your hair.
For more Yoga Retreat tips you can visit Yoga Retreats for All.