Fall into these Spa Deals
· The Spa at the Omni Mount Washington Resort is adding a bit of Fall spice to its menu with a list of pumpkin inspired treatments. The Spa, which focuses on its natural surroundings, will incorporate the fall harvest and indulge the senses with new offerings. Have your skin glowing with thePumpkin Spice Body Scrub (50 Min. $115), which will buff the body followed by an application of a rich pumpkin spice body butter cream leaving your skin renewed. Guests can also pamper themselves with the Pumpkin Spice Pedicure (75 Min. $85) and the Pumpkin Spice Manicure (50 Min. $60). Your nails will be cleaned & shaped with a pumpkin and spice foot soak and foot mask as well as an exfoliating pumpkin spice hand scrub followed by a hand massage with pumpkin spice butter cream.
· The Seagate Hotel & Spa in Delray Beach, Florida is offering four NEW seasonal spa deals with treatments to welcome the cooler weather this year. During the month of October and in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, The Seagate Spa will offer their “Pink Lady Apple Manicure & Pedicure”while guests can enjoy sipping on a complimentary Pink Lady Apple Martini. 10% of the proceeds will be given to “MAKING STRIDES AGAINST BREAST CANCER.” (Price: $110- Value $127). During the month of November, the Spa is offering their “Spa-li-days Package” to kick off the holiday season, which includes a Pumpkin Spice Manicure & Pedicure, a Peppermint Twist Body Polish and a Swedish Massage, along with a complimentary Peppermint Twist Martini (Package Price: $262 ($327 value); Valid Nov, 1st – Dec.31st. For a complete spa experience, Seagate Spa is offering their Fall Package that includes a Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial (50 min), Pink Lady Apple Body Polish (25 min), Swedish Massage (50 min), Eye Life Treatment and Paraffin Hand Treatment, all served with a complimentary Pink Lady Apple martini on the side. (Package Price: $325 ($392 value); Valid Sept. 15 – Oct. 31, 2012.
· The scent of pumpkin spice and cider will soon be in the air at the eco-friendly Chill Spa at Hotel Terra in Jackson Hole, WY who has announced two amazing new spa deals in celebration of the Fall season. The Yam & Pumpkin Facial features an aromatic peel to hydrate, plump and stimulate collagen leaving you with an even skin tone. The regenerative properties of pumpkin and yams are a seasonal treat for the skin. Loaded with vitamins, beta carotene and antioxidants, pumpkin repairs damage to the skin caused by environmental factors and aging (50 minutes, $139). The Hiker’s Recovery Package allows you to recover from a day in the National Parks with a relaxing massage that incorporates a custom hand and foot treatment. Ground wild thyme creates a refreshing exfoliation to prepare the skin for the healing properties of an Echinacea wrap (80 minutes, $199). The two seasonal treatments are available starting September 1st and ends October 28th.
· The Grove Park Inn will be celebrating the 20th Anniversary of their world renowned Gingerbread Competition! In the spirit of the holidays they are offering a Gingerbread indulgence series of spa treatments offered from Oct 1st to Dec 31st. These treatments incorporate the elements of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. The Gingerbread indulgence series includes the Grove Park Gingerbread Indulgence Manicure/Pedicure, Facial, Indulgence Wrap, Soak and Massage. Treatments ranging from $80- $235. The Grove Park Gingerbread Indulgence Facial includes all the elements of our World Class European Facial. A Double Cleanse, Paraffin, Mask, Facial Massage, Work on Arms & Hands and Legs & Feet. The Gingerbread Indulgence Facial uses Epicuren’s Fine Herbal Scrub for and Exfoliate to remove dead skins cells and bring out the healthy skin underneath. Chai Soy Mud for the Mask rehydrates the skin and strengthens weak capillaries and reduces inflammation. The Herbal Spice After bath Lotion for the facial massage and work on the hands, arm, legs and feet. This helps to sooth the skin and have a calming and warming effect on the face and body. 80 minutes: (Inaugural – $149, Traditional – $185 and Pinnacle – $195).
· Soon after fall the winter season will be closing in and Chill Spa at Hotel Terra in Jackson Hole, WY is dreaming of Sugar Plums and Spice and everything nice! This winter treat your skin to a divine compote of fragrant hand blended fresh plums and spices. The Sugar Plums and Spice Facialis a triple layered masque featuring herbal mud, paprika and fruit enzymes will detoxify and restore your skin leaving you with a radiant glow and the phyto-nutrients of plums will nuture and fight signs of aging. Find dramatic anti-aging results by upgrading to an 80 minute treatment inclusive of a Caci Ultra Eye Lift to instantly tone, firm, and lift the eye area. Sara Dolentz, Chill Spa Manager says “The triple spiced masque will be stimulating for the skin while the sugar plum products to follow will be a sweet treat to balance this seasonal facial. Dull winter skin will be rejuvenated to a balanced and healthy glow.”
· The Spa at Topnotch Resort and Spa is gearing up for winter in Stowe, Vermont with the launch of their custom-made Winter Blend Massage Oil. This organic oil is uplifting, balancing and perfect for dry, sensitive skin with rose, cardamom, spruce, and cinnamon. This special oil blend will be available from October through the end of winter. Along with their Winter Blend Massage Oil, Spa Director Alexandra Sharpe recommends the Nutri-Divine Facial as the perfect winter treatment. This 80-minute facial ($170) will repair and generously nourish dry skin. It includes double-layered masks of rich and unique textures to soften the skin. Chestnut extract, Baobab Jelly and Black Seed Oil are combined in the hydration and nutrition phases of the Nutri-Divine Facial to boost the skin’s ability to resist harsh conditions and recreate the skin barrier.
· La Posada de Santa Fe is a great escape for the fall. A local and guest favorite situated in the heart of historic Santa Fe, New Mexico, the resort features 155 casitas on 6 acres of lush gardens. Fall in Santa Fe is harvest time for the New Mexican Chile – the perfect time to indulge in a “Santa Fe Chocolate Chile Wrap” at the La Posada de Santa Fe Spa and Salon. This unique Southwestern treatment features a custom blend of Chimayo red chile and chocolate to nourish and hydrate the skin with antioxidants, marine algae and rich moisturizers. The 50-minute full body treatment is available Friday through Sunday for $139 and just $135 during the week. For those who would like a complete fall treatment experience you can take advantage of the “La Posada Wine & Chile Fiesta Package” offered from September 27-29 that includes three nights in a Deluxe Room, two Chocolate Chile Wrap body treatments, a chocolate chile and wine amenity and two tickets to the “Grand Food & Wine Tasting” at the 22nd annual “Santa Fe Wine and Chile Fiesta”. The package price is $615 per night. Rules & Restrictions: Package based upon double occupancy per night, minimum three night stay, does not include taxes, resort fee or gratuity.
· Sorrel River Ranch in Moab, Utah recently harvested thirty pounds of basil from their on-property herb garden. The chef used it to make pesto but also to make basil-infused oil to incorporate into the spas NEW Garden Glow Facial. The facial is made up of freshly harvested basil infused olive oil and chamomile from Sorrel River Ranch’s garden. The Garden Glow Facial is $150 for 50 minutes.